CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

A quick minute just to touch base with y'all

Hi, everybody.
I am just stopping by for a minute, a real quick minute.   First, thank you to all my friends and family that took time to send me birthday wishes, whether by facebook, twitter, email, convo's, or telephone.  I really appreciate hearing from everyone, it really helped make my birthday special.  Second,  please keep a close eye on this blog.  Tell all your friends,  scream it from your rooftops.  What am I making such a 'hooplah' about?  I am going to do a shop feature, Etsy  shop of course, in a few days.  I am holding off for a couple of days to get the word out.  This shop owner is so super, she is giving everyone that takes a look at my blog with her interview a freebie!  How cool is that?  What more do you want?  I am really excited and think that this mystery person has a most beautiful shop.  So, spread the word and keep near by, this is going to be happening in the next couple of days.  Third, I just want to tell you how busy Kristi and I have been putting together the custom order that we got from our Etsy shop.  It is a fun order to put together and we are always happy to do 'custom orders'.
Well, times up, gotta move on, see ya soon.  TTFN, lol.

0 comments:

Post a Comment