CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

I Am Hooked

 Hi, friends and thank you for stopping by.  I have to admit...I am officially hooked on 'Pinterest'  http://pinterest.com/.  I am usually the last one to jump on board when something new comes along, so you are probably way ahead of me and way more hooked than I am.  How long until they have group therapy and meds to get us off of this Pinterest.  I am so hooked and I just love it, I actually find it relaxing.  I am not going to go into all the 'how it works or how to do it' info but, if you need help and need to know, let me know and I can hook you up.  Just don't blame me for getting you hooked.  lol.  I want to show you some of the pretties that I have pinned to my boards:





                                




There are captions that are supposed  to be underneath the photos but they aren't coming along with the pics.  They usually tell where a location is or what designer mastered the clothing,etc.  For that info, just go to my Pinterest boards.

Are you starting to see how I got so addicted so  easily.

Well, shoot, I am running into trouble on this.  Something isn't working right for me and my super tech Karla is probably in bed by now, so since I, too, need to hit the bed...I think that you are getting the idea.  Like I said earlier, you were probably checking Pinterest out way before me.


I hope you enjoy these pictures as much as I do and maybe you will want to check out Pinterest, if you haven't already done so. 

Btw, Happy November!   October didn't stick around very long, at least not for me.  lol.  I must show you one of the grandkids, dressed up for Halloween on the 31st.  I haven't gotten pictures of the other 2 yet, but will show you them when I get them.   For now, may I introduce 'Rapunzel'...



She had an absolute ball.  The stroller and the 2 people behind her were not with her, just following behind her from house to house.

Well, folks, it is time to sign off.  I am rambling.  Have a great week!  Talk to you soon.
          
                           *************************
Today's Tidbit:

Tomorrow is a new day, may it be filled with cherished moments and gratitude.   Also, remember - when you stop and look around, this life is pretty amazing.  ♥



0 comments:

Post a Comment