CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 4, 2011

My 3 Trick or Treaters

Hi, friends, 
I hope you and your trick or treaters all had a great time on Halloween.  I know that my 3 grandkids had a ball!  I promised you more pictures, as soon as I had them.  I showed you 'Rapunzel' the other night, now let me introduce you to 'Lady Vampiress' and her little brother, 'Scooby Do'.  Please note that this vampiress does not 'suck your blood', she is the kind that prefers apple juice.











Pic 1 - Téa and
      Brit Eric
Pic 2 - Kairi
Pic 3 - Téa
Pic 4 - Brit Eric
      Téa
I love these 3 little darlin's with all my heart and I thank God every day for letting me have them in my life.  It is great being able to actually see the love that they have for us, even as young as they are.  I am sure that if you have grandchildren, you know exactly what I am talking about.
Well, I am going to cut this short tonight, I hope you are all doing well.  Talk to you soon.

               
                                        *************************
Today's Tidbit:
Being a family means you are a part of something very wonderful.  It means you will love and be loved for the rest of your life, no matter what. ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment