CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

My, My, My...

It's a beautiful, sunny, fall day out so I thought this would be a great day to get out, do some errands, get some sun, and get some fresh air.  Sounds like a great idea, right?  I figure that I will start at this new mall in town, then after I pick up everything I am after I will go get some carry-out and take it to the park to eat and enjoy the wonderful temps.

So, to the mall I go.  I have heard that it is a little different but hadn't really heard anything bad about it.  I mean really, you've seen one mall...you've seen them all.  Or so I thought.  This mall is called EWW Mall, Etsy's Wild and Wacky Mall.  Let me show you a few of my favorite things that I found today.
First, I wanted something new to add to my fall decorations.  Couldn't pass this up...



Isn't she gorgeous?  I love her!  I found her at Jennifer Jones' shop called 'Buttuglee'.  She has a wonderful variety of other creatures with looks that 'only a mother could love'.  No, seriously, her shop is great, her work is impeccable, and her creativity is out of this world.  Check her shop out, its guaranteed to lighten your mood.









Secondly, I needed some art for the dining room now that we are through redoing it.  I wanted something pretty, not a landscape, or a floral.  Here is what I think I need...


What do you think?  Aren't the colors just perfect?  And ALL Kentuckians are into horses!  Something about it just grabs my heart!  This is in the shop 'Crudeart'.  Lana Guerra has done a beautiful job of filling her shop with tons of great artwork.  Stop by, I know you will find something that you will have to have!









OK, next, moms birthday is coming up.  I love her so much and I think that this year I would like to get her a gift to remember.  That's right - jewelry!!  And I found it, I have to go back and get it, a brooch...


Isn't it great?  Wouldn't you love to get it?  I know that she would absolutely LOVE it and probably wear it everyday!  I found this at a shop owned by Susan B. called 'JewelReMotion'.  She has alot of cool brooches and  other fun, whimsical stuff.  It's a must see, add it to your list of places to go.










Lastly, I need to get a gift for my granddaughters' kindergarten teacher.  This is her first year of teaching these little, wild things.  She spends a little too much energy fearing something is going to happen to one of the little monsters in her class.  So, I found her the perfect gift...



That's right...a Worry Wart made by Gesine Kratzner.  Her shop is called 'Blobhouse'.  She has quite the shop and an amazing gallery that is listed in her Etsy profile.








Well, I know that I have you  reared up and ready to go shopping.  But guess what, of course, all of these shops are on Etsy and they all have a large selection of items to choose through.  Take a while and check them out, you can even shop in your PJ's.  What more could you ask for?  I hope you have as much fun with these shops as I did! 

Well, shopping is done, sun is still shining, I am going to eat in the park!  Ciao!!
                                                 
                                                ***********************

Tidbit for Today...
Never underestimate the power of a hissy-fit!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE it, absolutely love it all!!!! Thanks for featuring me on your blog!!! Now to check out all the other cool shops!!!!

lana said...

what awesome finds for your blog! :)

Jennifer Jones said...

Cinda!
You are so awesome! Thanks for the kind words. You made my day!

MeganH said...

Wonderful finds! I'd LOVE shops where you could browse Etsy in real life - I'm a big Etsy buyer!

liz a. said...

hi cinda! i made it. and look what i found, shops i love too! how cool is that! buttuglee is great and i totally need some worry warts, i need to check that out! you are so thoughtful and kind to showcase others, yay for you! more from me later, i shall be hanging around! lol! xo

Post a Comment