CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 29, 2011

OHH, NOOO!!

             There are witches in my mailbox.
             What am I to do?
             I found them there this
             morning,            
             doing things they shouldn't do!!

             How the witches got there, 
             I haven't got a clue.
             But they won't be there much longer 
             because I'm sending them to 
               
             YOU!!
                                
              You've been Witch Kissed!
              Before the warts begin to spread, 
              pass the kisses on instead!

                   
                                                                                               
                            Passed on to me by my mother,   author unknown.                      

0 comments:

Post a Comment