CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 2, 2011

Hi, All!

I'm just stopping in to let y'all know that we are back from our impromptu trip that we took.  We had a ball and , of course, it just wasn't long enough to see everyone and everything that we wanted.  However, there will always be another trip.  So, anyway, we had a great time, everywhere that we went.  We got to see alot of friends and family, again not all of them, and just didn't have enough hours in a day to accomplish everything.  The things that we did get to do and the people that we did get to see made all the hours in the car worthwhile.  I am just sorry that neither of the grandkids got to go with us, but on the other hand, that allowed us to stay gone longer.
In the meantime, I have a couple of blogs in the making.  They  are both on people that have beautiful shops and are also wonderful hearted.   I can't wait to get them done and posted, but it will be soon!
For now, I am out of here.  I hope to sleep like a baby and wake up feeling like a million dollars!  Hope all of you are doing great and had super Thanksgivings.  Talk to you soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment