CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

The Newest Listings from my Shop

Hi, all!
I think you probably know but just in case you don't...I have got my own handmade gifts shop.  This is my shop link :http://www.etsy.com/shop/Specialhandmadegifts .
So, today I want to take a minute to show you my newest listings.

These are Earring Keepers.  They are handmade and designed so you can easily keep track of your earrings and backs.  The keepers can be set on a dresser or vanity etc. or hung on the wall either horizontally or vertically.  You can use these for dangle or post earrings.
  • To make these Earring Keepers, I took 4 x 6" , wooden  picture frames and decoupaged them with very nice, high-quality cardstock.  A piece of sturdy, plastic mesh has been mounted in the center area and is perfect for inserting earring wires or posts. 
I think that these would be great for yourself or for a gift exchange .  So, try one out and ENJOY!!
  
                                       *****************************
Today's Tidbit:
    Here are 2 quotes from Ralph Waldo Emerson.  He says so much with so few words...

1.   What lies behind us and what lies before us are small  matters compared to what lies
       within us.
2.    For every minute you are angry you lose 60 seconds of happiness.
                                         ******************************













0 comments:

Post a Comment